Sale of Goods T&Cs
1. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods by you (the Customer or you). We are Bailcast Limited a company registered in England and Wales under number 1526605 whose registered office is at Unit 8 Chorley North Industrial Park, Chorley, Lancashire, PR6 7BX with telephone number 01257 266 060; (the Supplier or us or we).
2. These are the terms on which we sell all Goods to you. By ordering any of the Goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Before placing an order on the Website, you will be asked to agree to these Terms and Conditions by clicking on the button marked 'I Accept'. If you do not click on the button, you will not be able to complete your Order. You can only purchase the Goods from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
3. Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession;
4. Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Goods;
5. Delivery Location means the Supplier's premises or other location where the Goods are to be supplied, as set out in the Order;
6. Durable Medium means paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored;
7. Goods means the goods advertised on the Website that we supply to you of the number and description as set out in the Order;
8. Order means the Customer's order for the Goods from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website;
10. Website means our website www.bailcast.com on which the Goods are advertised.
11. The description of the Goods is as set out in the Website. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of the Goods supplied.
12. All Goods which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
13. We can make changes to the Goods which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
15. We may contact you by using e-mail and you expressly agree to this.
Basis of Sale
16. The description of the Goods in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
17. The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
18. A Contract will be formed for the sale of Goods ordered only when you have completed the payment process.
19. No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Goods, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into.
20. We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer.
Price and Payment
21. The price of the Goods and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the Website at the date of the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
22. Prices and charges are displayed in Great British Pounds (GBP) and exclude VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
23. You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the Goods.
24. We will deliver the Goods, to the Delivery Location specified on the order not more than 30 days after the day on which the Contract is entered into.
25. In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Goods on time, you can (in addition to any other remedies) treat the Contract at an end if:
a. we have refused to deliver the Goods; or
b. after we have failed to deliver on time, you have specified a later period which is appropriate to the circumstances and we have not delivered within that period.
26. If you treat the Contract at an end, we will (in addition to other remedies) promptly return all payments made under the Contract.
27. If you were entitled to treat the Contract at an end, but do not do so, you are not prevented from cancelling the Order for any Goods or rejecting Goods that have been delivered and, if you do this, we will (in addition to other remedies) without delay return all payments made under the Contract for any such cancelled or rejected Goods. If the Goods have been delivered, you must return them to us.
28. If any Goods form a commercial unit (a unit is a commercial unit if division of the unit would materially impair the value of the goods or the character of the unit) you cannot cancel or reject the Order for some of those Goods without also cancelling or rejecting the Order for the rest of them.
29. We do not generally deliver to addresses outside England and Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and Channels Islands. If, however, we accept an Order for delivery outside that area, you may need to pay import duties or other taxes, as we will not pay them.
30. You agree we may deliver the Goods in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason, subject to the above provisions and provided you are not liable for extra charges.
31. If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Goods at the Delivery Location, we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and redelivering them.
32. The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them.
Risk and Title
33. Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
34. You do not own the Goods until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel any delivery and end any right to use the Goods still owned by you, in which case you must return them or allow us to collect them.
Withdrawal, returns and cancellation
35. This is a distance contract (as defined below) which has the cancellation rights (Cancellation Rights) set out below.
Right to cancel
36. Subject as stated in these Terms and Conditions, you can cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
37. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or your nominated third party, acquires physical possession of the last of the Goods.
38. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this Contract in writing setting out your reason(s), this can be done by a letter sent by post, fax or email.
39. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation in the cancellation period
40. Except as set out below, if you cancel this Contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, excluding the costs of delivery.
Deduction for Goods supplied
41. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any Goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you (ie handling the Goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods: eg it goes beyond the sort of handling that might be reasonably allowed in a shop). This is because you are liable for that loss and, if that deduction is not made, you must pay us the amount of that loss.
Timing of reimbursement
42. If we have not offered to collect the Goods, we will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 30 days after the day we receive back from you any Goods supplied.
43. If we have offered to collect the Goods or if no Goods were supplied, we will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 30 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this Contract.
44. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction.
45. If you have received Goods in connection with the Contract which you have cancelled, you must send back the Goods or hand them over to us at Unit 8 Chorley North Industrial Park, Chorley, Lancashire, PR6 7BX without delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate to us your cancellation of this Contract. The deadline is met if you send back the Goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You agree that you will have to bear the cost of returning the Goods.
46. For the purposes of these Cancellation Rights, these words have the following meanings:
a. distance contract means a contract concluded between a trader and a consumer under an organised distance sales or service-provision scheme without the simultaneous physical presence of the trader and the consumer, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the time at which the contract is concluded;
b. sales contract means a contract under which a trader transfers or agrees to transfer the ownership of goods to a consumer and the consumer pays or agrees to pay the price, including any contract that has both goods and services as its object.
Conformity and Guarantee
47. We have a legal duty to supply the Goods in conformity with the Contract, and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation.
48. Upon delivery, the Goods will:
a. be of satisfactory quality;
b. be reasonably fit for any particular purpose for which you buy the Goods which, before the Contract is made, you made known to us (unless you do not actually rely, or it is unreasonable for you to rely, on our skill and judgment) and be fit for any purpose held out by us or set out in the Contract; and
c. conform to their description.
49. It is not a failure to conform if the failure has its origin in your materials.
50. All our products are guaranteed, confirmation of the guarantee can be found in the product details on the website. This guarantee will take effect at the time the Goods are delivered, and will not reduce your legal rights.
Circumstances beyond the control of either party
51. In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control:
a. the party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable; and
b. the party's obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable, provided that that party will act reasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the Customer's above rights relating to delivery and any right to cancel, below.
52. Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation with regard to your personal information.
54. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
a. 'Data Protection Laws' means any applicable law relating to the processing of Personal Data, including, but not limited to the Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR.
b. 'GDPR' means the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
c. 'Data Controller', 'Personal Data' and 'Processing' shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
55. We are a Data Controller of the Personal Data we Process in providing Goods to you.
56. Where you supply Personal Data to us so we can provide Goods to you, and we Process that Personal Data in the course of providing the Goods to you, we will comply with our obligations imposed by the Data Protection Laws:
a. before or at the time of collecting Personal Data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected;
b. we will only Process Personal Data for the purposes identified;
c. we will respect your rights in relation to your Personal Data; and
d. we will implement technical and organisational measures to ensure your Personal Data is secure.
57. For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can contact our Data Protection Officer using the contact form.
58. The Supplier does not exclude liability for: (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) for death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Supplier's other legal obligations. Subject to this, the Supplier is not liable for (i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (ii) loss (eg loss of profit) to the Customer's business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer - because the Supplier believes the Customer is not buying the Goods wholly or mainly for its business, trade, craft or profession.
Governing law, jurisdiction and complaints
59. The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
60. Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or, where the Customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of respectively Scotland or Northern Ireland.